Sunday, May 5, 2013

WE HAVE A WINNER!!


(Thank you Free Fhotos for this lovely photo :D)


I am happy to announce our Bead Flowers and Wedding Bouquets's winner.

Our winner is Lies Koster    


Dear Lies Koster, My congratulations! 
Please contact my mail miriagassi@gmail.com. I need your email adress. 

You will be contacted by Vivienne Wells by email. 
The ebook will be sent to you soon.

Thanks to everyone who entered the post and those who left comments to enter the giveaway.
Thanks to Vivienne Wells for donating the prize. 

Keep tuned!! 
Miri





2 comments:

  1. YESSS, I feel like the girl in the picture, Lies Koster , huisvlijtigliesje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lies! Your email is on its way. And thanks to Miri for running this competition.
    Vivienne, Vivebooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...